Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cha Cha Cha Changes......

Out with the old, in with the new.....

New look for Television. Still have the wonderful graphic by the good Dr. Now with a little cleaner, less cluttered look.

Before anyone goes too ballistic, keep in mind:
  1. It's only a blog
  2. I am color blind
  3. I will likely change it again soon
  4. I have absolutely no sense of fashion, style, etc.
  5. It's only a blog

Although the look has changed, the wonderfully childish, pointless, valueless, borderline gross posts will continue. To be honest, it's all I know how to write.

I am thinking of bringing my blogging "friends" over to this blog. Anyone up for some Aunt Potty, some Spike the Dog, or some Sal the angry squirrel posts??? If you are, let me know.

7 comments:

weimie said...

I like the new uncluttered look... a wee bit..ummmm... what's the word...? uncluttered ;o) .... but as you say, its just a blog - and the whole reason we come here is to READ the wonderfully childish, pointless, valueless, and borderline gross posts. Don't change a thing with those and the rest doesn't matter!

And I say YES, bring 'em on! I miss Aunt Potty, Spike and Sal... been ages since they offered their words of wisdom!

Take care,
weimie

madison said...

Of course I would love a new Aunt Potty story- can't wait to read a new one!

Blessings to you,
S:)

Guinevere said...

Of course you should bring over your blog "friends"!!! Been waiting patiently for them to make an appearance. :o)

Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

It's cool, but I was confused, tripped and hurt my knee, and sprained my ankle!! Guess I like clutter... as long as I don't trip over it! But knowing that Aunt Potty, Spike and Sal will be back, makes the pain much easier to endure!!
I hope..... OW!!

Caffeinated Librarian said...

I like the new look (Spike rulz!). Very clean (We want more Spike!), neat (Dogs are masters of the universe.), easy to read. (Bow down to your canine overlords.)

As for the guest bloggers (Spike rocks!), I guess that would be alright (Spike! Spike! Spike!).

Joisey said...

I miss Aunt Potty, WHW. We want more Spike and Sal. Ok, I do. Like what you've done to the place. Having a blog warming party any time soon?

علماء السعودية said...

Thank you very much

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...