Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cha Cha Cha Changes......

Out with the old, in with the new.....

New look for Television. Still have the wonderful graphic by the good Dr. Now with a little cleaner, less cluttered look.

Before anyone goes too ballistic, keep in mind:
  1. It's only a blog
  2. I am color blind
  3. I will likely change it again soon
  4. I have absolutely no sense of fashion, style, etc.
  5. It's only a blog

Although the look has changed, the wonderfully childish, pointless, valueless, borderline gross posts will continue. To be honest, it's all I know how to write.

I am thinking of bringing my blogging "friends" over to this blog. Anyone up for some Aunt Potty, some Spike the Dog, or some Sal the angry squirrel posts??? If you are, let me know.

Post a Comment

Meet The New Boss - Same As The Old Boss

Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...