- Many have "get into shape" or "go to health club" in their list. I am going to have a specific target with regards to health. I will reach my end of 2010 target weight of 202.
- I will reconnect with my programming skills/techie side by teaching myself some basic skills in two technologies: Objective-C and Python/Django. I have started a bit with Python in 2009, but this year I am going to get serious.
- I will take the boys fishing at least 3 times this year.
- I will take my wife to at least 2 "cultural" events (of her choosing) this year. Local class A baseball games and pro wrestling events do not count.
- I will do a better job paying my respects to those members of my family that are no longer with us. This will be done by reconnecting with a couple nephews, sharing stories about those wonderful people with my kids, and making time to get to the cemeteries and place flowers there.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I know, everyone blogs their new year's resolutions. I know, it can get a bit lame. However, my list is a different. It's extreme!! An extreme list!!
Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...
Some soothing CB as we near Christmas.
I usually don't eat well. I have a hard time passing up a trip to Dairy Queen, I love a good pizza buffet, and yes, I have eaten a deep...
I'm in a "talkative" mood tonight. Like to call out PMaroun. P, the link, www.clearification.com was a great link. Thanks bu...