- Many have "get into shape" or "go to health club" in their list. I am going to have a specific target with regards to health. I will reach my end of 2010 target weight of 202.
- I will reconnect with my programming skills/techie side by teaching myself some basic skills in two technologies: Objective-C and Python/Django. I have started a bit with Python in 2009, but this year I am going to get serious.
- I will take the boys fishing at least 3 times this year.
- I will take my wife to at least 2 "cultural" events (of her choosing) this year. Local class A baseball games and pro wrestling events do not count.
- I will do a better job paying my respects to those members of my family that are no longer with us. This will be done by reconnecting with a couple nephews, sharing stories about those wonderful people with my kids, and making time to get to the cemeteries and place flowers there.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I know, everyone blogs their new year's resolutions. I know, it can get a bit lame. However, my list is a different. It's extreme!! An extreme list!!
Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...
Some soothing CB as we near Christmas.
These guys continue to come up with funny stuff Douche Off
In a nostalgic mood this evening. Decided to play around with some of the cool new stuff on the web; specifically, Facebook , Twitter , and ...