Saturday, January 01, 2011

Resolutions....and I mean them this year

Hello 2011!  I know you are young.....but I have high expectations for you already.

Looking back, I did a poor job with my list from last year.  This year is going to be different.......

  1. Drop another 15 lbs.
  2. Be much more relaxed at home.  Enjoying the company of my wife and kids more.  I was way too tense in 2010.
  3. Drink more water.
  4. Try 5 new teas.
  5. Do a better job helping the kids with their homework.
  6. Attend at least 3 events my wife wants to go to that is outside my comfort zone.
  7. Write a complete application with Ruby and Rails, using jQuery as well.
  8. Average three days a week of exercise....of some form.
  9. Go fishing this year
  10. Do one home improvement project without complaining...regardless of how much I hate that stuff.
  11. Upgrade my phone.

 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a great- and very do-able list! Happy New Year Bill!

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...