Hello 2011! I know you are young.....but I have high expectations for you already.
Looking back, I did a poor job with my list from last year. This year is going to be different.......
- Drop another 15 lbs.
- Be much more relaxed at home. Enjoying the company of my wife and kids more. I was way too tense in 2010.
- Drink more water.
- Try 5 new teas.
- Do a better job helping the kids with their homework.
- Attend at least 3 events my wife wants to go to that is outside my comfort zone.
- Write a complete application with Ruby and Rails, using jQuery as well.
- Average three days a week of exercise....of some form.
- Go fishing this year
- Do one home improvement project without complaining...regardless of how much I hate that stuff.
- Upgrade my phone.