Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Mystery Solved....

Many have asked me about the love of my life. Many have asked, what type of women would be able to "handle" you? Well, after getting permission from Mrs. WHW, I have been given permission to publish her picture.

Here is:
  1. The woman I love

  2. The toughest woman I know

  3. The single best deal negotiator I have ever seen

  4. One of the smartest people I know in terms of math and engineering

  5. The mother of our five boys

  6. A gifted musician (especially the piano, organ, and drums)

  7. Someone not particularly good at housekeeping

  8. One of the best cooks around

5 comments:

Guinevere said...

Wow! Mystery solved! lol You can tell her that she's also very pretty. :o)

Good job, Bill! :o)

Elizabeth said...

Awww, what a touching tribute!! Hopefully that "toughest woman I know" bit means she can whoop your butt. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow..have to revise my opinion of you a little..if you can get a pretty lady like that... you must not be quite as weird as I thought! :-)And isn't housekeeping what you have a husband and 5 sons for?LOL Great tribute, dude.

Caffeinated Librarian said...

Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! *Dance*

It's wonderful to finally be able to put a face to Mrs. WHW, who must be The Woman to be able to wrangle you and the boys AND keep her sanity. Super mad, killer props to Mrs. WHW!

*grin*

http://caroldee.wordpress.com said...

I agree she is a super duper woman for raising five BOYS and keeping YOU in line! Bill how you get so lucky getting her to say YES?? HAHAH!! Summer is coming it's only 6 months away!! : )

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...