Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Mystery Solved....

Many have asked me about the love of my life. Many have asked, what type of women would be able to "handle" you? Well, after getting permission from Mrs. WHW, I have been given permission to publish her picture.

Here is:
  1. The woman I love

  2. The toughest woman I know

  3. The single best deal negotiator I have ever seen

  4. One of the smartest people I know in terms of math and engineering

  5. The mother of our five boys

  6. A gifted musician (especially the piano, organ, and drums)

  7. Someone not particularly good at housekeeping

  8. One of the best cooks around

Post a Comment

Meet The New Boss - Same As The Old Boss

Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...