Sunday, December 10, 2006

Boy, You Are Weird

Recently, a couple good blog buddies (G and Weimiegirl) tagged me with listing 6 weird things about me. Typically, I stress out about being tagged. They strike me the same way essay assignments hit me in school. However, because these two are good buddies, I will comply.....

  1. I have a thing about cleaning my ears. I love taking a warm Q-Tip and cleaning my ears.

  2. I, like George Costanza, teared up at the end of Home Alone. "The old man got me".

  3. I used to be able name every Pokemon that "existed". My favorite was Alakazam. He could bend spoons with his mind.

  4. I use to be petrified to say anything in public. Now most around me wish I would shut up once in a while.
  5. When sleeping, I MUST have one foot outside of the covers.
  6. When I read, I make a humming noise.

There you go. Now, I think I have one last tag to take care of......

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have a thing about cleaning my ears, too. This is the first time, though, that I've heard about warm Q-tips. How does one warm a Q-tip without wetting it?

Guinevere said...

M has a thing about cleaning his ears too. To get to sleep, I have to have one leg outside the covers. M always used to ask me what I was doing. "I don't know...it just works for me." lol I forgot about that little quirk...I could've put it on my list! lol

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...