Thursday, November 15, 2007

Su-Prise

I haven't posted a good bathroom story for a while......

I am in a class this week. The bathroom in the building is shared by three or four classrooms. Since one of the perks of taking a class at this facility is free Mountain Dew, you can imagine I have made frequent trips to the bathroom....taking care of little potty.

Yesterday, as I stood at a urinal, a person from another classroom came in and occupied the other urinal. So far, nothing too eventful.

Then, out of nowhere, the guy rips a nasty sounding fart. Then, almost immediately after the wind breakage he:
  1. Said, "Oh Sh*t!"
  2. Hastily pulled up his pants
  3. Jumped into the bathrooms only stall

From this point, I can only speculate what happened. Since it appeared he was caught off guard by a shart (sh*t + fart), I would bet he either left his grundies in the trash or flushed them.

Dang, I hate it when that happens. But you have got to take any event involving the arse very seriously....even the seemingly harmless toot.

Good rule of thumb for you little leaguers out there.

4 comments:

Guinevere said...

OMG!

That's all I've got to say.

OMG!

Caffeinated Librarian said...

*sigh*

Men are weird.

weimie said...

LOL LOL LOL

CAROLDEE said...

HI W. H. LMAO I got a kick out of that..rule of thumb always keep a spare in your trunk and I dont mean tire.. HE HEH... : )

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...