Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Better Not

I was going to post a second time tonight. However, I decided to capture my thoughts that would have been posted here, and save them somewhere else.

In a nutshell, I am feed up with things. And tonight it all hit me.

It probably doesn't help that this week is an anniversary of my sister's passing....God bless her soul. Just not in the mood for crap right now.

Either way, if you are interested in knowing where the other post is, let me know. I will send you a link.

Later.

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

How can you throw a teaser out there like that? Of course I want to know what's been floating around in that crazy head of yours!

Sorry you had such a bummer day! :o(

weimie said...

Me too, me too. Send me the link, if you don't mind.

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...