No food is a match for it....
- Soup - no problem
- slaw - yea, right
- meat - hey, remember the forktines?
- Pudding - Oh, it can handle pudding.
Recently, a good friend, ssminnow7, brought a disturbing fact to my attention....the local KFC was no longer offering sporks as a utensil option. KFC was one of the few places still giving the consumer a choice...and we all know choice is good.
So, within minutes we lept into action.
- Went to Think Geek and ordered two titanium sporks....the Cadillac of sporks. This order triggered an hourly tracking of our order. Kudos to Think Geek for prompt processing.
- Projected delivery of sporks.
- Organized a peaceful protest at the local KFC, bringing our Sporks in to display utensil solidarity. This protest was named Spork-A-Palooza 2010.
Monday, Jan 18th, the sporks arrived. After careful unpacking, they were carefully washed and prepped for use.
Tuesday, Jan 19th, we met at the local KFC, bringing JEZEimer along....an innocent bystander. We each ordered a buffet, and showed the ladies behind the counter our sporks. They all seemed either very impressed, or were too scared to show their true feelings. Either way, it felt good.
We then enjoyed one of the best meals in town with the most durable and versatile eating utensil known to man. It was good....very good.
We documented the who event through photographs, which I have uploaded here. Please enjoy....and also bask in the event's greatness.
Now.....to start planning Spork-A-Palooza 2011.....