Anyway, as I work in these places I usually wear headphones and listen to XM online. However, I still find myself picking up bits and pieces of conversations around me. Some of the "bits" I have heard make me laugh out loud. I hope, in the context of their full conversations, these made sense. And, yes. I have a Word document where i am keeping track of these.
Here is a sampling of recent quotes:
- No, you will wear the blindfold tonight.
- If I get any more pee splashed on me I am going to scream. (hopefully, a doctor, nurse, or some other caregiver)
- I gave him 3 days to get the lizard out of the house.....or I am throwing it in the oven.
- The hemorrhoids make it a lot harder
- Yes, he was picking his nose.
- I typically try to visit more intellectual establishments.
- Did you fart again?
- So, you have already spoken to Dr. Dick?
I guess I need to turn the volume up more.