My first reaction was shock. Me, different than everyone else? Bah....pshaw!
Then I decided to put my "quirks" to the test. I will list them for all, and let others tell me how odd I am. So, below is my attempt to capture the 10 most often identified oddities that are me. Each oddity has a scale of 3 value.
1 = Everyone is like that
2 = Hmmm, that is a bit unusual
3 = Holy crap, you really need some couch time
With all this in mind, I present:
The 10 Question Goof-O-Meter
- I must be the last person to leave a room or walk in a group somewhere. _____
- My towel must be in the same place each morning. _____
- I Have to clean my ears each morning...right after I brush my teeth. _____
- Related to #3, I must be able to do my morning "ritual" the same each morning. _____
- Currently, my most personal possession is a small blanket that must I sleep with. _____
- I HAVE to be able to sleep with one foot outside the covers...at all times. _____
- I must sit at the same place at the dinner table each night. ______
- I have to be the one that gets things out of the fridge once dinner starts. _____
- I have been known to put something "back where it belongs" then take it from there before I can use it. _____
- When leaving the bathroom, I take some paper towel, open the door using it, then discard when I have exited. _____
A "normal" score would, of course, be 10. When I score myself, I come up with 22. (4 3's, 4 2's, and 2 1's).
Let me know how you scored me. I will be "patiently" waiting. (which means I should have an 11th item, describing how impatient I am regarding feedback).