- I really like Christmas music. However, do local stations really need to start playing it 7x24 before Thanksgiving. Santa Baby is really starting to get old.
- And speaking of getting old, if I hear the George Michael Christmas song one more time, I am going to use candy canes to rupture my ear drums.
- Nothing quite as cool as having a happy hour in a place that has a huge Christmas tree. Tinsel and Bud Lite really create the mood.
- I love this story. There are a few other good Christmas stories on The Onion....but this one gave me a good chuckle.
- I now have an incredible appreciation for all those years my mom bothered to spend time wrapping my underwear presents. She wanted to make sure I had presents to unwrap....even if they were Fruit Of The Loom.
- We have a very good paperboy. I think I will give him $20 this year. He is really good at putting our paper inside the front porch.
- S-Man is having a good basketball season so far. Although he is a sophomore, he is seeing a lot of varsity time.
- I think I like the little candy canes better than the big ones.
- A local dairy used to make the BEST eggnog. They got bought out....and they don't make it anymore. Anyone know of a good eggnog?????
- I never liked Frosty. I was always a Rudolph and Little Drummer Boy man. Wonder why they don't show Little Drummer Boy any more.
....more to come in a few days. Lots on my mind as we approach Christmas. I have a particularly revealing post about myself coming up very soon......
Sup Kirby??? How's it going PMaroun?