- A calf with two faces was recently born in Virginia. One of the stories about the calf had this great quote, "Bob James, a professor in the dairy science department at Virginia Tech and Heldreth's former teacher, said such births are unusual." Really??? I never would have guessed. Must be why I'm not a professor in dairy science.
- As repairs continue on our house, I begin to hark back to the one week of winter we had this year.
- Ken Barnes, the American who tried to sail around the world alone, was recently rescued after his ship was smashed by a storm near Chile. He is to have survived days of floating around by eating pop tarts. Take that nutrition triangle.
- Britney Spears has vowed to come back "better than ever". Nice to see someone set an easily attainable goal, isn't it?
- From the pages of "Duh!" magazine, Ben Affleck recently admitted that he made bad film choices in order to be rich and famous.
- Although I liked the Fight Club, I still say Brad Pitt's best performance was as Jeffrey Goines in 12 Monkees.
- Anyone recommend a good C# book?
- I think Rosie and The Donald make a lovely couple.
- Rumors are circulating that the Police are going to reunite. Hard to believe it has been 30 years since Roxanne.
- Will Larry Johnson run for more than 200 yards against my beloved Colts????
- I ended up scraping wall paper off of a wall in the house recently. So help me, if I ever find out who put paper on top of paint that is on top of more paper, I will hit them upside their head with my jug of Dif.
- I recently bought High Anxiety on DVD. Nurse Diesel, Brophy, Dr. Charles Montague, and Professor Lilloman (aka Ernest T Bass)
- Speaking of Ernest T, remember his immortal line???? "How do you do Mrs. Whyyyyyly?"
Finally, I will leave you with a little more Bill Blaze wisdom...
"PROSTITUTION! But what does that mean really? Sometimes it helps to understand a word if you break it down, so let's do that now shall we? Pros..it doesn't mean anything, you can forget about that..Tit, I think we all know what that means, Tu, two tit and TION of course, from the Latin to shun..to say uh-uh no thank you anyway I don't want it, to push away...it doesn't even belong in this word really. "