Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back On Thursday

I leave "sunny" Florida tomorrow. It has been an interesting trip. Kirby has been around for all of it. J-Girl had the front end of the trip, and former buddy Pete ;>) has been around for the final few days.

I am very eager to get home. Missing my family greatly.

I do have several topics in my little notebook. Here are a few of the many topics swirling around that will likely be blog fodder next week:
  1. Girls with sideburns
  2. People who fart while they walk....loudly....in public.
  3. Celebration, Florida.....the perfect town for me
  4. Drunk geeks at Universal....can someone really talk about debugging software after 10 beers?
  5. How buddy Pete became former buddy Pete.
  6. Why a hotel should never come to clean your room at 7:30 at night
  7. My friends the turtles and carp
  8. Spanish channel soap operas.

If this list hasn't got you checking back hourly, I don't know what will.

Be sure to wave at the Airtran jet tomorrow around noon.

3 comments:

Chris said...

My 2 early favorites: Housekeeping coming to "fluff your pillow" at 7:30pm and turtles and carp. Why do I have "Muskrat Love" going thru my head right now?

Have a safe trip back. Hope you sit next to someone breastfeeding on the plane :)

Anonymous said...

We are eager to have you back!!! OH, and check out Airtran's toilets for me!! But don't get sucked out of the plane!!!!!

Looking forward to your next post!

Have a good flight,
Bob~

Caffeinated Librarian said...

"Drunk geeks at Universal....can someone really talk about debugging software after 10 beers?"

The answer is "sort-of" - the geeks will try but they won't make any more sense than they did before they started drinking. They'll just slur more.

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...