Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Even my boogers are spicy!" - R. Wiggum

I have been a huge Simpson's fan. But, sadly, I have not had a chance to watch the show much for the past 4 or 5 years. As I try to "work" at night I frequently queue up on of my Simpson's DVDs to help "clear my head". Still laugh out loud...still enjoy.

I am going to do my best to get to the movie....with my buddies Chris, Pik, and Ed.

Recently, CL posted a "Simpsonized" version of her, generated at the Simpson's Movie site.

Well. I finally decided to try my luck at it...and here I am, as a Simpson's character. I sort of like it.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Librarian said...

NO FAIR!!!!

Yours has glasses! *Huff!* I wanted mine to have glasses, but it wasn't an option then!

*Whine*

Chris said...

This is DEAD ON! I knew those Simpsons folk were s-m-r-t!

http://caroldee.wordpress.com said...

OH This is so rich.. you look like you belong IN springfield.. what job do you have there hahah!! COOL

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...