Can you tell I am off work this week? Not that I'm not working, just officially taking a little vacation. Mrs. WHW is headed to Texas for a few days, leaving me to provide adult supervision to the pack. Yea, right.
So, with maturity in mind, here are my top movie cartoon/computer generated characters from the past 15 years or so.
5. Mr. Incredible. I could connect with him on a lot of levels.
4. Mr. Potato Head. How can I not like Don Rickles?
3. Wolf from Hoodwinked. Putty's voice, Fletch's character.
2. Shrek. Shrek is awful close to me.
1. The Penguins from Madagascar. I still watch their short Christmas story on the DVD and laugh. "Not on my watch, blue hair...." , "What comes down must go up."
BTW: Thanks to Ralph Wiggum for the inspiration for the title for this post. "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...
Some soothing CB as we near Christmas.
To all my friends, both near and far, Merry Christmas!!
I usually don't eat well. I have a hard time passing up a trip to Dairy Queen, I love a good pizza buffet, and yes, I have eaten a deep...