Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Me? Be an Adult?? That's Unpossible.

Can you tell I am off work this week? Not that I'm not working, just officially taking a little vacation. Mrs. WHW is headed to Texas for a few days, leaving me to provide adult supervision to the pack. Yea, right.

So, with maturity in mind, here are my top movie cartoon/computer generated characters from the past 15 years or so.
5. Mr. Incredible. I could connect with him on a lot of levels.

4. Mr. Potato Head. How can I not like Don Rickles?

3. Wolf from Hoodwinked. Putty's voice, Fletch's character.

2. Shrek. Shrek is awful close to me.


and.....#1



1. The Penguins from Madagascar. I still watch their short Christmas story on the DVD and laugh. "Not on my watch, blue hair...." , "What comes down must go up."


BTW: Thanks to Ralph Wiggum for the inspiration for the title for this post. "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

3 comments:

http://caroldee.wordpress.com said...

HI !! I know been a long time.. I keep forgetting to come over here from SPACES.. I make the rounds and by the time I am done..blogspot is a memory. Hope this finds you having a semi blast there by yourself(sorta). HAH! Take care.. : )

Unknown said...

The penguins were the funniest part of that movie!

But the lemur King had some classic moments.... ;)

Guinevere said...

LOVED the wolf from Hoodwinked! I laughed so much that sometimes we had to pause the DVD just to refocus. Patrick Warburton is the greatest at voice overs!

No Mrs. WHW for awhile? I hope you boys behave yourselves! All us moms out here will help keep tabs on you. ;o)

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...