Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chocolate Gum Drops

Double post night.

I have often written about how cool the people are that I work with. One of those, who gets very little "air time", is DW. DW and I seem to have a connection when it comes to weird humor.

Each day this week has been progressively harder than the previous (at work). Difficult meeting after difficult meeting. Goof balls that seem to enjoy ticking me off. Blah blah blah.

Anyway, as I got ready to leave today, DW comes over to my desk and tells me that there is a blog post waiting for me in the bathroom. With a build up like that, how could I not investigate?

So, I strolled into the restroom, and took a peek in the stall DW had described as the location. And, what did I see????

There, right in front of me, was a toilet with three little mounds of poo on the seat! Holy %$#@. Not skid marks....but small piles.

In a CSI moment, I took note of the fact that none of them had trails, which would seem to indicate that they were dropped directly onto the seat...no lateral force. Possibly some low hanging fruit fell from the tree.

I immediately started laughing, which I think perked the person's interest in the stall next to the crime scene. As I washed my hands (which I do whenever I enter a restroom) he came out staring at me.

As I walked back to my desk, I lost it again about 10 feet from DW's desk...which triggered him to start laughing. We shared with J-Girl, who did not seem to understand the level of our enjoyment...even after I drew a picture of it on DW's whiteboard.

Sometimes, work is fun.

5 comments:

Guinevere said...

OMG! That is just tooooo....what's the word.....ewwwwwwww! lol

Don't you love it when you get the giggles, which turn into guffaws and you can't quit? Even when you feel like you're going to hurt yourself somehow from laughing too hard??? lol

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWW!!! There's a Golden Toilet Award waiting to happen!!

Unknown said...

No! NO!

EWWWWWWWWW!!!

How the HECK can someone do that?? I mean.... ewwwwww!!!!

weimie said...

LOL LOL LOL.... what's funny is the NAME of the post... I was expecting it to be ABOUT chocolate!! I read it - and darn if it didn't take me a second to say... "OOOOOHHHH!" I am such a dork sometimes!

But... it is very deserving of a big EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

CAROLDEE said...

HI BILL.. EWW indeed that sure aint about CHOCOLATE! Had major computer problems for now.. trying to get around more if I can. Hope you find out the culprit who would do that and STAY FAR AWAY!! There is a sick mind!
Stay well.. : )

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...