Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Never Did Like Reed Richards


Growing up, I was primarily a Marvel fan. Of course, Spiderman, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Captain America, The Fantastic Four, and Iron Man were all my favorites. I think it was the frequent use of humor that drew me to these more than their DC counterparts.


Anyway, for some reason, I never liked Reed Richards. Not sure why.....he just seemed like a jerk.



Well, tonight, as I "worked" I found out why I didn't like him. This site has the answer, along with some very funny "graphic novel" commentary.

The shocker in the site's list was the inclusion of Superman. However, if you follow the link on the list to this site, it becomes very obvious why he is included. Note: be sure to give the site time for the graphics to come up. They are worth the wait.

When it comes to the Fantastic 4, I will stay with The Thing.

Addendum: After exploring the list site, I found this page, which hits really close to my Cubby blue heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Neat' links!! I especially enjoyed the Cubs one! Have a Great weekend buddy!

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...