Saturday, January 19, 2008

Almost Forgot - Huge Thanks

In all the craziness around here....I almost forgot to publicly thank two very cool people for their recent kindness.

First off....big thanks to Prudence, of 3 Hour Tour fame. Chris and his posse dropped off the little Candy Canes, and they were delicious.

Next, big thanks to one of my bestest blog buddy, G. G, being the truly nice person she is, sent me, via mail, a package of Bob's mini candy canes. Thank you very much, G. You are a buddy.

Finally, a big thanks to the one and only Caffeinated Librarian. She sent me a very cool card. CL, you and MCL are the best.

3 comments:

Caffeinated Librarian said...

*sigh* So am I the ONLY person who didn't send you candy canes? ;-P

Guinevere said...

Thanks for the thanks, buddy! :o) Don't eat them all in one place. hehe

weimie said...

Awww ... I didn't send candy canes either. :o( Or a card. Hmmmmm. Looks like I might be in the running for the most "thoughtless" person you know, huh?

Give me a chance, I'll make it up to ya! ;o)

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...