Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello....McFly

Quick rant.

Is it too much to ask that, IF a web site has product pictures AND it has a link that says "Enlarge Image" under each picture, the resulting image that is displayed if I click on the link IS BIGGER THAN THE INITIAL IMAGE????

It really doesn't seem to be a stretch to assume that people who want to see "an enlarged image" would want the image to be larger than the one they currently see. And, by "larger" I mean noticeably taller and wider.

Come on people, this isn't rocket science.

4 comments:

Manager Mom said...

Sheesh, you sure are demanding.

Guinevere said...

Oooooh, that is so weird that you posted this and I just read it. I was actually at a website looking for information on a product and ran into the same problem...and was thinking the same thing!!! That's spooky! And, yeah, it's not like we're asking them to split the atom or anything... ;o)

Chris said...

Yeah, I hate this, too. Newegg.com is about the only site that seems to take the term "enlarge" serious. Except for all those spammers. I believe their promises completely.

Say, Bill: what's new on your Zune?

bwmson said...

Chris, I am glad you asked.....

http://televisionandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/07/who-lives-in-pineapple-under-sea.html

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...