Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yet Another Way To Waste My Time

In various recent emails, some have suggested to me that this blog is, and I quote, "odd, gross, disgusting, brainless, and a waste of time".

That last one really hurt. I will readily admit that my posts are gross, stupid, disgusting, blah blah blah. But I see my time blogging as my contribution to society.

In case any of my email "buddies" are confused, it is this way BY DESIGN! Whoa, that's right. I actually am smart enough to understand that posts about bathroom issues provide little obvious value.

Yes, "obvious". For you see, the primary goal of my blog is to tear down the walls society has erected (insert blush here) around potty stories. It is time for everyone to understand that it's ok to talk about "stink bombs", dutch ovens, code reds, human 2 minute warnings, fiber overdose, hershey squirts, etc. This is not the 19th century, people. We must break free of these self-imposed social chains.

So, in a very subtle way, this blog is part of a social revolution. Viva la potty!!

BTW: I am now trying out yet another social site. This one is very, very cool. Check out Pownce. If you end up joining, I am bwmson.

Now, off to "think" up a new post.
Post a Comment

Meet The New Boss - Same As The Old Boss

Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...