Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yet Another Way To Waste My Time

In various recent emails, some have suggested to me that this blog is, and I quote, "odd, gross, disgusting, brainless, and a waste of time".

That last one really hurt. I will readily admit that my posts are gross, stupid, disgusting, blah blah blah. But I see my time blogging as my contribution to society.

In case any of my email "buddies" are confused, it is this way BY DESIGN! Whoa, that's right. I actually am smart enough to understand that posts about bathroom issues provide little obvious value.

Yes, "obvious". For you see, the primary goal of my blog is to tear down the walls society has erected (insert blush here) around potty stories. It is time for everyone to understand that it's ok to talk about "stink bombs", dutch ovens, code reds, human 2 minute warnings, fiber overdose, hershey squirts, etc. This is not the 19th century, people. We must break free of these self-imposed social chains.

So, in a very subtle way, this blog is part of a social revolution. Viva la potty!!

BTW: I am now trying out yet another social site. This one is very, very cool. Check out Pownce. If you end up joining, I am bwmson.

Now, off to "think" up a new post.

7 comments:

Caffeinated Librarian said...

Alright, who told you your blog was a "waste of time?" Do send them to me so that I can kick their asses.

I love your blog. Even if I do roll my eyes at some of the bathroom stuff, it's you being you. And you, dude, are always interesting...that is not something I can say about everyone.

Chris said...

Viva la Potty, indeed!

Guinevere said...

I'm with CL. I'll help her out on that whole kickin' ass thing. lol

She pegged it pretty good. She's one smart cookie! :o)

Viva la potty!

and

Power to the Potty!

lol

Dory said...

I agree with everyone else. You continue doing what you do .... some of us love you just the way you are.

Unknown said...

Preach on Brother!

People just need to hear the truth!

Andi said...

I love your blog too! You have a knack for making me laugh until I cry!

Nathan Westerfield said...

Just to reiterate the fact that I love your thoughts about the natural way things flow, here is a great book for everyone to read: Everyone Poops Love the posts man!

Mountain Dew, Why Do You Hate Me?

 For most of my life (a lengthy bit of time) I have been a passionate supporter of Mountain Dew.  To apply a time filter to this statement, ...