Monday, July 30, 2007

My Summer Vacation

In tribute to this weeks #1 movie, here are some shots from my summer vacation....

Here I am after getting up. Hair a little messier than normal (who can tell?)





Here I am at home, cleaning up the living room. Who would have thought a cannon was a bad idea for a toy?







Next, I head to work to say hi to my buddies. I would say J-Girl is Itchy and I am frequently Scratchy. Definitely, Kirby is Sideshow Mel.




After leaving work, I stop by a Starbucks for a drink. I frequently enjoy the "atmosphere" there, right J-Girl?

.

Finally I am back home, ready to have fun with the kids.

Thanks to the Simpsonizer for the great shots.




Footnote: Here is Mrs. WHW. She does not know that she has been 2-D yet. If I'm lucky, she never will.

Post a Comment

Meet The New Boss - Same As The Old Boss

Remember when this blog used to be your go-to source for juvenile stories focusing on bathroom experiences, weird personal encounters, and a...