- Someone turning around from a urinal with his "sword" in his hand
- Little poop balls rolling under the stall wall toward me
- Someone blow their nose with a toilet seat cover
- A bottle of pop and a plate with a hamburger on it on the floor in a stall
- Someone peeing on their shoe
- Abundant "curly hairs" on top of urinals (ok, I was part of the cause of this one).
- Found a tub of "Tucks" on the back of a toilet
I had lunch today with Mrs. WHW. I let her choose the venue....so we ate at Noodles. Not a terrible place, just not one of my top 5 choices. After ordering Pad Thai I noticed (for $1.50) you could by a mood ring. Some sort of charity thing. Needless to say I am the proud owner of one. Upon exclaiming to the lady at the register how pleased I was with the ring, I was told by Mrs. WHW that I am likely the most childish 40+ year old on this planet. I think she meant it in a positive way.
Anyway, lunch was good. I cleaned my plate.....as I am supposed to. I returned to work, prepping for a couple tough meetings this afternoon. Then, as is frequently the case after a meal of pasta and spice, the gurgle (human two minute warning) hit.
Upon entering the restroom I saw one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. There, right in front of me, was a guy standing at the urinal...doing what he was supposed to be doing, with his toothbrush sitting on the top said urinal!! He was one of the heavy duty tooth brushers that seem to brush after every meal, drink and/or snack.
Just so everyone is clear....his TOOTHBRUSH was on top of the URINAL! I almost tossed my Pad!
Then, as if that wasn't enough, after completing his session, he walked over to the sink, washed his hands, then began brushing.
As I sat in the stall thinking about what I saw, I was so disturbed that I could barely concentrate on my game of Bejeweled. And I was on the verge of setting a new personal record. Damn that brusher.
I am beginning to think out houses aren't that bad.